Let’s get organized in 2020!
The New Year is coming soon and so is the 3rd annual Tabulated January Organization Challenge will kick off Thursday, December 26, 2019. If your home needs a reset or you need to cut the clutter, this challenge is for you. There is something great about starting a new year. For you that may mean you are coming through a tough time and you get to look ahead and leave that year in the past. Or maybe you have exciting new adventures you are waiting to embark on like marriage, expecting a child, or building your dream home. Whatever is in store for you in the coming year I want to help make 2020 your best year and decade yet.
When you choose to become more organized with your things, it frees up your time to do more of what you love with the ones you love. This is why I have decided to host a challenge for the month of January to help you kickstart your year with organization.
How do you become a part of the challenge?
Sign up with your email and you will receive a confirmation email.
What will the challenge include?
Each week there will be a new area of organization to focus on. You will be sent step by step instructions on how to get more organized in that area, as well as, receive helpful emails throughout the week with tips.
The best part outside of getting organized is there will be over $3,000 in giveaways throughout the month.
What do you have to do?
Each week (for 4 weeks) you will have the opportunity to participate in the challenge by taking a picture of your accomplished project. You can post the picture on social media using #tabulated2020challenge (if you have privacy settings in place, please direct message us with the photo to be entered) or send an email to email@example.com
You will have ONE week to complete the weeks challenge and be entered to win a weekly prize.
- A Love for Photography: Spring Photo Session ($150)
- Beet Box: $50 Gift Certificate & Sample pack of Gone Nuts
- BG Home Furnishings: Kids Table and Chairs ($199)
- Bowling Green Backyard Bootcamp: 1 Month Meal Plan and Grocery List
- Casual Friday: 1 Month Subscription of a Blessing Box ($40)
- Elegant Goods: $25 Gift Card
- The Glow Movement: 3 Month Candle Subscription ($78)
- Heather Hazel: $100 Gift Card
- Jolly Emporium: 4 Necklace & Earring sets
- KD Esthetics: 1 B-12 Shot ($25)
- BeautyCounter- Meredith Klapheke: Shampoo, Condition, Body Wash Travel set and charcoal mask ($125)
- River Bend Blooms: $75 Flower Gift Card
- Salameh Plastic Surgery: BroadBand Light treatment ($1,500)
- Steel Mill: Able Salem Tote ($188)
- Tabulated: Spice Jar Set, My Family’s Legacy, 3 Hours of organization with $100 in organization supplies
- The Sandy Pearl: Virtual Styling Session ($175)
- Zest: Mini Cleanse ($80)
- Zyia- Stephanie Krohn: Gift Certificate ($50)
Each challenge you complete will give you an additional chance to win the grand prize of: