Some of you may have heard me say in the past that I love collecting salt and pepper shakers. I get this from my mom. She is constantly finding the most precious ones here and there, mostly at antique stores. These turkeys are ones she and I found together and I just love them so much and always think of her when I get them out each year.
You may also notice the small, gold turkeys. These are place card holders. I am using this table a couple different times this month and will add names at that time.
- Ginger Jar: Homegoods
- Candle Holders: antique store
- Turkey Salt and Pepper Shakers: antique store
- Ceramic Pumpkins: Hobby Lobby
- Turkey Name Card Holders: Southern Homes n Gardens
- Burlap Table Runner: so very old I can’t even remember a source
- Chargers: Pier One
- Plates: Blue Willow (some new mixed with antique ones)
- Pumpkin Accent Plates: Home Goods